- HP+® ONE-PIECE PUSHRODS
- Feuling highly recommends using one-piece pushrods instead of adjustable pushrods to maintain maximum cam/valve lift and reduce valvetrain harmonics and associated hydraulic lifter issues
- Fixed length, 4130 chromoly one-piece pushrods with swedged formed ends
- Heavy-duty 7/16" diameter tube with a wall thickness of 0.165"
- Heat-treated with a black oxide finish
- Stock replacement lengths
- Designed to work with factory base circle camshaft dimensions
- Will work with all stock, Screamin' Eagle and Feuling camshafts
- Made in the U.S.A.
Due to the unstable nature of this 4-valve engine design with one rocker arm activating two valve springs Feuling® highly recommends running one-piece pushrods instead of quick-install adjustable pushrods to maintain maximum cam/valve lift and reduce valve train harmonics and associated hydraulic lifter issues.
Requires removal of rocker covers and rocker arms for installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.