- Increased rocker arm ratio for more valve lift
- Forged from 8620 steel, heat-treated then shot-peened for additional strength and durability
- Rocker arms have .75" long bushings instead of the .50" long bushings found on most other rocker arms
- Feature a modified lubrication system with unrestricted roller oiling
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufacturer part number: 900-4098A
WARNING!!! IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER TO CHECK ALL CLEARENCES WHEN INSTALLING AFTERMARKET COMPONENTS.
Must be used with adjustable pushrods; sold separately.
Rockerbox clearancing required
Recommended that new rocker shafts be used when installing roller rocker arms; available separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.