- Forged from 8620 steel, heat-treated then shot-peened for additional strength and durability
- Rocker arms have .75" long bushings instead of the .50" long bushings found on most other rocker arms
- Feature a modified lubrication system with unrestricted roller oiling
- Must be used with adjustable pushrods; sold separately
- For ease of adjustment on 91-03 XL and Buell models, use pushrod tube covers DS-193829
- Recommended that new rocker shafts be used when installing roller rocker arms; available separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.